Effective Date: March 20, 2020
Last Updated Date: March 20, 2020
Fundseek, LLC (“Personal Justice”, “Company”, “we”, “us” or “our”) is committed to protecting your privacy.
Types of Data We Collect.
We collect personal information as described below:
Information You Provide to Us
- Contact Information. We may collect your contact information, such as your first name, last name, e-mail addresses, mailing addresses, and your phone numbers.
- Account information. If you use features of the Site that require a user account, we collect information you provide to allow us to create and administer your accounts, such as an email address and password.
- Transaction and payment information. When you subscribe to the Services on our Site, we will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, credit card information, billing information, and shipping information.
- User Generated Content. We may collect content, including feedback, messages, or comments, or other information that you may provide or create when you interact with the Site.
- We may collect information about you that you provide when you request information from us or otherwise correspond with us.
Information Collected via Our Web Servers
To make our Sites and Services more useful to you, our web servers (which may be hosted by a third-party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Device ID, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session-to-session), domain name, and a time stamp for your visit. We collect this information in server logs and by using cookies, web beacons, and similar tracking technologies.
Information Collected from Third Parties.
Use of Your Personal Information
To Operate the Site.
We use your personal information to:
- provide, operate and improve the Site and the Services we offer through them;
- facilitate the creation of your account on our network;
- improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Site and Services;
- communicate with you about the Site, including by sending you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security, support, and maintenance advisories; and
- respond to your requests, questions, and feedback related to the Site.
To Process your Transactions.
We use your personal information to fulfill the orders you make through the Site.
For Compliance, Fraud Prevention, and Safety.
We may use your personal information and share it with government officials, law enforcement or private parties, as we believe appropriate to:
- protect our, your or others’ rights, privacy, safety or property (including by making and defending legal claims);
- protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical or illegal activity;
- comply with applicable laws, lawful requests, and legal processes, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities; and
- where permitted by law in connection with a legal investigation.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We do not share your personal information with other Users, except as may be necessary for the sole purpose of providing the Services. We do not share your personal information with other Users without first obtaining your consent to do so.
We may share your personal information with third-party companies and individuals as needed for them to provide us with services that help us provide the Site or support our business activities (such as website analytics, email delivery, payment processing, marketing, advertising, IT providers, technical support, legal advice, and other professional advice).
For Compliance, Fraud Prevention, and Safety.
Your Choices Regarding Information.
You have several choices regarding the use of information on our Site:
Cookies and Similar Technologies.
Changing or Deleting Your Personal Information.
All users may review, update, correct or delete the personal information in their user account (including any imported contacts) by [contacting us or editing their profile via the Services.] If you completely delete all of your personal information, then your user account may become deactivated. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request. We may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
User Generated Content.
We may make available on our Site, or link to, features that allow you to share information online (e.g., on our blog, in comment areas, etc.). Please be aware that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online, that information becomes public and can be collected and used by others. We have no control over, and take no responsibility for, the use, storage or dissemination of such publicly-disclosed personal information. By posting personal information online in public forums, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties.
The Site may contain links to other websites and services operated by third parties. These links are not an endorsement of, or representation that we are affiliated with, any third party. We do not control third-party websites, applications or services, and are not responsible for their actions. Other websites and services follow different rules regarding their collection, use, and sharing of your personal information. We encourage you to read their privacy policies to learn more.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We employ a number of organizational, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information we collect. However, security risk is inherent in all internet and information technologies and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information. If you have a user account for the Site, you are solely responsible for maintaining and protecting the confidentiality of your account login information, including the password and other account information in your possession.
Use of the Site by Visitors Outside the United States.
The Site is operated from the United States. Any information we obtain about you in connection with your use of the Sites may be processed and stored in, and subject to the laws of, the United States or other countries. Privacy laws in the locations where we process and store your personal information may not be as protective as the privacy laws in your home country.
A Note About Children
We do not intentionally gather personal information from visitors who are under the age of 13. If a child under 13 submits personal information to Company and we learn that the personal information is the information of a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any personal information from a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Contact Us.
Please direct any questions or comments about this Policy to:
Fundseek, LLC (d/b/a Personal Justice)
747 SW 2nd Avenue
Gainesville, FL 32601